Friday, October 18, 2019

Review: I Will Make You Pay

I Will Make You Pay I Will Make You Pay by Teresa Driscoll
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book through Netgalley and got hooked because it was about a stalker (my kind of read). Very interesting. But what I didnt know is how involved it would become.

It seems like an ordinary Wednesday, until the phone rings. A mysterious caller with a chilling threat.
The story is broken into 3 parts....Alice, a journalist who is being stalked and threatened; Matthew, her bodyguard and a person named - HIM - we never find out his real name until the end. I love mysteries because I always try to find out the person who dunnit. I was sooo wrong on this one and didnt find out until the end who was her stalker and why. And I was surprised....

The book clearly keeps you turning the pages and a few times holding your breath. #Netgalley #KindleUnlimited

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment