Saturday, September 21, 2019

Review: The Regret

The Regret The Regret by Dan Malakin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First time I am reading this author. I love new authors and this one is fantastic. The book starts are interesting and ends with a bang. Never saw this one (and usually I am good with thrillers, picking up the bad guy right away).

I love when books revolve around technology. Even if it's for evil. Rachel has a stalker and he is making her life miserable. She was hacked via social media and her life changed forever. But she got back at him (again through technology) but just when she thought all was quiet, it seems that Griffith (her stalker) is out again. But is he back at his games again and more importantly, why?

This gripping thriller will keep you on the edge of your seat....until you are surprised by who is making Rachel's life a living hell. Read this author; you will be glad you did. #DanMalakin #thriller

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment