Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Review: I'll Never Tell

I'll Never Tell I'll Never Tell by Catherine McKenzie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What happened to Amanda? This book takes place around a camp that is run by the MacAllisters and their 5 children who attend every summer. But the mystery is about to be unravelled because they all return when their parents pass away and they hold the memorial at the camp.

The story runs back and forth between the time back when Amanda was found with a head wound and the present. Mr. MacAllister makes his will out leaving one son out because he believes he was involved in the incident. But the further I read the more the book was implicating others. What exactly happened to Amanda? No one is telling.

I enjoyed the story but found it a bit slow. But at the same time it kept me going because I, too, wanted to know what happened to Amanda.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment