Monday, July 22, 2019

Review: The Arrangement

The Arrangement The Arrangement by Robyn Harding
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, I did not see that coming. I thought I knew what was going to happen in this book but the ending surprised me.

The story centers around Natalie who is a young art student in NYC, barely getting by on her scholarship, low paying job and living in an apartment with two other girls. Until a friend tells her how she can make money...by being a Sugar Baby. Through an online service she can hook up with men older who will take her to posh restaurants, pay her for her time, and maybe more.

We follow Natalie and her relationship with Gabe until he breaks it off with her. Things get weird and suspenseful until a murder occurs....then all I wanted to do was finish this book. It is being released on July 30, make sure you get this book. You won't regret it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment