Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Dont go to the park without this

I love the park, but actually I live in a neighborhood that looks like a park.  Lots of grass, trees and even water nearby.  But I still love going to the park. 




What I dont like is the bugs.  Especially with all this rain.  I cant sit out on my deck at night because of being eaten alive by the mosquitoes.

But I have found something that will cure that and have been enjoying my back yard even at night.
I dont sell items that I havent used and this one I stock up on every spring in anticipation of those nasty little bugs.

The all-in-one protection from sun and bugs is BUG GUARD...it's deet-free, spf 30, hypoallergenic, has vitamin E and protects against mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnts, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges.  And smells amazing.

Try it now for only $20 and get a 4 piece set...available at www.youravon.com/ashapiro


No comments:

Post a Comment