Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pouring ..............

So this morning wasnt exactly the best of days.  Had to go to the doctor again with hubby and while in the office, unknown to me, it started to rain.  This is somewhat ok because my roses needed a soaking as I have been lacks with my water duty. BUT exiting the office there was no way even with an umbrella, I was staying dry.  It was coming down so hard, could not even see out the window of the car.



Are you experiencing this right now?  Finally got home, soaked....had a cup of coffee to warm up...and now sitting at my computer.....you too??

Well, what a great day to do some online shopping.....stop by my shop and see all the great deals at www.youravon.com/ashapiro

Have a great day.....and remember - to dance in the rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment