Friday, August 23, 2013

Today is..

Two days after I originally wrote this post so it may not make sense.  I awoke on Wednesday and was too nervous to even get on the computer and post....but note that this is done and feeling a bit better since I was in pain for two days after...instead of one nodule they found two.....now waiting the results......have a great weekend......




If you are reading this today, I am currently at the doctors having a biopsy.  This is my 3rd biopsy although for different reasons.  First for my uterus, then for my breast and now for my thyroid.  Although a painful procedure....hate needles.....I know there is a need for it, but am getting tired of going to doctors.  Is this your fate for growing older?

I lost count of how many doctor visits there have been this summer alone because of various reasons.  I really don't know how people with more challenging illnesses cope.  I know I should not complain because there are people out there fighting the battles for their lives.  And while the first two biopsies came back benign; I am hoping this one does too.  I am already taking meds for it and if the nodule they found is benign I will be happy even though I will have to go back for regular sonograms for it.

So on that note, prayers and hugs are welcome because there is really nothing I can do about it.  Accept the things I cannot change.....and leave the rest up to Him.

3 comments:

  1. Sending prayers, and hoping the best for you. I just found a lump under my armpit and may have to get it biopsied too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you, Bubbe. You are not alone. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love comments and thanks for hugs and prayers...they came back benign...very happy....

    ReplyDelete