Sunday, July 14, 2013

SHORT STORY REVIEW





I am not a short story person, but when the story was recommended to me, I not only sat down to read it, but got so engrossed, finished it in one sitting and still think about it. You will understand when you read it.

The story tells of Duncan, who marries his young employee only to be totally obsessed with her. He thinks she is cheating on him, sets up a plan to spy on her, going to the extreme of hiding in a closet. What happens in the time he is in the closet to the cliff-hanging end of the story will make you want to be sure you are not interrupted at all while reading this story. And then, like me, you will think about it all night.

I look forward to reading more from this author. If you are an Amazon Prime member, the story is free....otherwise, Kindle edition is only 99 cents........

No comments:

Post a Comment