Friday, May 3, 2013

BOOK REVIEW

What Matters MostWhat Matters Most by Bette Lee Crosby

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What a delightful change from the usual mysteries I read. In a way it was sort of a mystery...didn't know what Louise was going to do. When hubby uproots her from her home and takes her down to Florida...away from friends and family, just to live the life his uncle lived (uncle passed and left the house to him)....except all wasn't wine and roses when they arrived.

Follow Louise as she tries to adjust to this new lifestyle, away from all that she used to know, trying to fit in with all the new people, and way of life in Florida.

I have read all of Bette Lee Crosby's books and if you do, you wont be disappointed.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review and reading my books. I'm so glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete