Thursday, May 30, 2013

History repeats....

itself....or so I am told.  But the other day I had my grandchild over....he's only 19 months old....and a handful.  Not that young anymore to run after a toddler...so unless mommy is nearby he is put in a pack and play crib.  But we do entertain each other....actually he does all the entertaining.





Anyway, after cheerios and milk and a cookie thrown in.....we decided to read some books.  That didn't work too well....he likes to tear pages.  So I dug down deep in the basket and came up with a hard page book that we all love and realized that I read this one to my children as well.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.....loved it then, love it now.  What's your favorite story?

1 comment:

  1. Can't think of a definite favorite now, but Dr Suess always thrilled me with his rhymes.

    It IS tiring to watch over a 19month old. Good thing mommy is close by.
    My nephew is 3 and a half now, and such a precious child, not wild at all, and very loving. Each moment with him is a gift.

    ReplyDelete