Monday, April 1, 2013

Has anyone tried

Wordpress......I have been with Blogger for some time now and didn't plan on changing but when I joined Bloggy Moms, they use Wordpress....so I signed up for a blog .... now I have two blogs to deal with when it is a job just doing one.

You know how it is....work, house cleaning, different commitments, babysitting.....holidays, etc.  Then I have to go on FB....if nothing else to see whose birthday it is today....and then there is my jewelry online shop......

To add to all this, I have decided to rid myself of all the clutter in my house.....have been shredding papers that I no longer need.  Donating clothes that no longer fit - 8 bags in one day alone....and pretty soon Spring will be calling me to start planting.  That's a whole other story....because we got hit with Hurricane Sandy and the garden looks pathetic.  My azaleas prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4584071109740020&w=98&h=108&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90

are not budding and don't think they will be alive at all.  The gardener said to wait awhile but I am sure they should be budding by now. 

So follow me as I get ready for spring and start a planting spree.  My school will have a plant sale soon and annuals will be on my list.....I love impatiens prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4898466976891470&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90....and will fill the few pots I have left on the patio with them.....note to self: buy more pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment