Friday, March 15, 2013

So, did you........

.....yes, I haven't been around in a few days but I have a good reason...this week was crazy, crazy and there was no time.  I have been getting over 100 emails in my box because I don't have the time to read them.....but I did manage to make one pair of earrings which I haven't had the time to put in my shop.

Busy week although I haven't been doing any house cleaning and with the holidays one week away, I would say I am behind.  I am behind in my reading as my Goodreads.com club has been telling me that I am 3 books behind of my goal of 50 books this year.  I have laundry sitting on my dining room floor waiting for the washer and dryer to just whisk them away and be done with them.....where is that person who does all this work?

Well, this week was a "pain" week...The meds are not working and now the pain has travelled into my hands which is even making this post hurt.  But I will type on and hope that my visit to the doctor on Monday gets me some relief.  After work every day I just have been laying down to relieve some pain and hope for the best.  Hoping that next week will be better.  Because I always believe the glass is half full....not half empty.

The good side of all this is that working in a school affords me the pleasure of having 7 business days off after next Friday where I am hoping the weather becomes Spring and warmer so I can sit out on my patio with my coffee and finally tackle my books.....I may even throw in some housework.....or not.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling bad...
    hopefully a nice rest and warm weather will help.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete