Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cemetery GirlCemetery Girl by David Bell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a mind-blowing book. I read two books at a time...and half way through this book, I could not put it down. It starts with the disappearance of Caitlin, who walks her dog one day and is never seen again....but 4 years later she is "found". She refuses to tell anyone what she has gone through but her father is not giving up on finding out.

The twist comes when we find Caitlin would rather be with her abductor than her family....I would have given it 5 stars...for keeping me turning the pages (or in my case - Kindle) but I was not crazy about the ending....but I must admit it was different....so if you think you can guess an ending.....guess again.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. wonderful blog checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2013/02/jump-out-of-plane.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete