Monday, February 4, 2013

MindscreamMindscream by R.D. Zimmerman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I would have given this book 5 stars except it was slow and not the ending I expected. But overall I did want to finish this book as the story held me to the point of curiosity....how would you feel if you were about to give birth anyday and live in a neighborhood that is unnerving to say the least.

Nina finds herself left alone with a baby after her husband suddenly dies. She has an Alzheimers-sticken father. She meets up with a local reporter who finds strange things happening...that young men and women all over town are dying of "heart attacks". Is this what happened to Alex? Nina's husband? The book explores the world of brain research and how it affects the town and what lengths some doctors will go to in order to finish their research....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment