Friday, February 22, 2013

Ballroom Dancing

I love to dance....but....I am not that good at it.  I can find my way around the dance floor....but when I think of dancing I think of fox trots, and ballet, maybe the merangue

and of course, I cant do any of those.....but a few years agot I had the pleasure of going to a Ballroom Dance presentation given by my grandson's elementary school....and I am proud to say he was dancing in it......4th graders (10 years of age) who learned ballroom dancing in a school.......something I never learned in my school.....




I am a supporter of the arts in schools......whether that be music, drawing or dancing......so when I went to my grandson's performance of ballroom dancing....I was delighted and pleasantly surprised at these amazing 10 year olds......

1 comment: