Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cupid's Christmas

Cupid's ChristmasCupid's Christmas by Bette Lee Crosby

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


What can I say. Love, drama, family, relationships, holiday, a little suspense AND a dog. This story is narrated by Cupid who works wonders bringing together Lindsay and Matt, Eleanor and John, with Eleanor's son Ray not seeing it.

Will this family ever see beyond the selfishness or will an accident turn things around. Only Cupid knows.

This book is not what I usually read, but when Ms Crosby sent it to me and asked for a review, well, I had to read it. Feeling honored to be chosen, I got right to it and was pleasantly surprised and delighted by this warming story. What started out as a simple story, grew to be a mixture of love, friendship and a little bit of hope that somewhere out there - there is a Cupid watching all of us.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment