Monday, September 24, 2012

cracks in the sidewalkcracks in the sidewalk by Bette Lee Crosby

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


First let me get the box of tissues. This was a love-hate book. Some of the characters I loved - Elizabeth, Claire - and some I hated - definitely Jeffrey!

Families are quite a mixture as i know from personal experience - but this one had me wishing I could hit someone. Claire's only child, Elizabeth, is dying and her only wish is to be with her 3 children - and Claire's only wish is to be with her grandchildren.....but...Elizabeth's hubby Jeffrey is a son-of-a-b---- Sorry, only description I can think of. But alas Ms Crosby, the author, brings this story to the ultimate ending - but make sure you have a box of tissues handy.....

If you are looking for your next book to read, make it this one. You will be hooked on Bette Lee Crosby....I am.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment