Saturday, August 25, 2012

Monday Madness

Yes, this Monday is going to be maddening.....You see i have been on vacation for two months and although I am not officially due back to school until Sept 4....I will be going in on Monday to set up my desk, and get back into the swing of things.

Although the kids will not be in, I am sure there will be parents registering and teachers popping in to set up their classrooms.  I have mixed feelings about returning...while I enjoy getting up late and doing whatever I want....I feel at this point in the summer I need more structure and  a little more organizing of my day.....so I guess I am not ready for retirement just yet.   :)

You would think with all the time I supposedly had I would have blogged more but somehow I never found the time....so now that I will be going back to work, I will probably have more time to blog.....does that make sense?


No comments:

Post a Comment