Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Serenity.......

What does it mean to you?  A cup of coffee on the patio, reading a book on the beach, a quiet night in front of the tv, a walk by yourself.....

My life has always been hectic....being part of a large family - grandma had 8 children...who married and had their own children, so I grew up among alot of cousins....then when i married I had 5 of my own....who married and now there are 7 grandchildren....

I love it...holidays are great....hectic....but once in a while.....I need to sit and have quiet time....you know quiet time....alot of mothers get their children to relax by sitting them down and telling them they need quiet time....but we all need that time of day or week where we can just clear our minds and relax.

I think too many people today are always on the run, doing things...never slowing down.....this picture is from the cruise I took this last summer.....my quiet time..... I found the ocean to be such a relaxing part of my day and never got tired of watching it......

So this year of 2012, I resolve to make more quiet time and find ways to relax....how do you relax?

1 comment:

  1. ah! to relax! i found the only way to multiply your time and get it back is to first give it to others..
    Happy new year!
    I am your new follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete