Monday, January 16, 2012

How come?

reading and writing about exercise doesnt help you lose weight?

I just cant seem to get past that stage......i think about it....and not even hard exercise...walking is doable.....but I dont do it.  Hubby continues to walk two hours per day......but what is my excuse....oh, that's right...I have a million of them....too tired, too hot, too cold, too late, too early, too dark out......shall I go on?

I have lost 45 lbs but have been at a terrible standstill for almost a year....got to get myself motivated and think exercise will help kick it into gear.....
 


And today I had off and ran down to the mall and walked, and walked, and walked.  But this is after sitting in the doctors office for 4 hours......After running around to stores to get clothes, scarfs for the grandkids (they keep losing them, we keep buying them) gloves for me (love the fingerless ones, good for driving as the steering wheel is ice in the morning).....then on to get some fruit and salmon, and now to sit down and baby my leg which is killing me...oh, that's another reason I have for not walking...... I have CVI (chronic vein insufficiency)  :(

Will make some tea and relax .....and then laundry......

No comments:

Post a Comment