Monday, June 6, 2011

Remodeling the Bathroom Part 3

Why does it seem like it's taking forever?  I know it takes time and I am coming to realize that the mess is here to stay.....until its finished.....but...but....everyday I come home and my house is still disrupted.  I dont have a perfect place......like everything in its place....but when I straighten up, it looks presentable.  Right now there is no straightening up because half the items from my bathroom are all over the dining room and kitchen.....most of the new stuff is sitting in the living room except the big pieces which are downstairs in the kids playroom......

So today the sheetrock was put up and the tiles were laid down.........getting there...





Tomorrow the grouting will be done and when dry, the taping of the sheetrock will start...that's a two day deal......by Thursday I hope the painting will start and then the plumber comes for the installation of the vanity and toilet......I may actually have a bathroom by the weekend.....


Meantime I get my exercise by running to the upstairs bathroom every day, several times a day.....love taking pictures of the progress........Is anyone else going through this?  Drop me a line with your blog so I can check out who else is remodeling.....Just remember, if you are planning on something like this.....have the patience of a saint....because it is a long haul.....

No comments:

Post a Comment