Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Five Questions.......

Tidbits Earthly Delights has put the following questions out there for an answer......and here  they are.....


Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of muffin?
             Chocolate Chip......even though I am on a diet.

2.  What was the first car you ever owned?
              Buick LeSabre.....blue, I believe it was a 1968  - I took it cross country in 1970.

3.  Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
               I Love Lucy....but I still watch the re-runs.

4.  What is your lucky number?
                22  - I was married on the 22nd....

5.  Pretzels or Potato Chips?
                 Mmmm...that's hard....love them both but lean more to potato chips....




How about you?

2 comments:

  1. hi beader, nice to be here again... i would sya my favorite number is 10.. cos every october, i somehow will make extra money :)

    and my fav muffin is blueberry with orange.. great idea. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beader, nice to be here again... i would sya my favorite number is 10.. cos every october, i somehow will make extra money :)

    and my fav muffin is blueberry with orange.. great idea. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete