Saturday, January 15, 2011

T O D A Y

Today has been a quiet, relaxing day and a three day weekend.  All the plans I had of cleaning and rearranging or maybe beading have gone out the window.

Hubby and I just relaxed today....talked and watched tv......was thinking of having some chocolate kisses...........







.........or may some cookies......
but then decided it was a banana sort of day...so we didnt break our diets...ate healthy and had a stress free day.......

Life is good.....because the work is still there for tomorrow......and I guess that is what tomorrows are for!

Have a great night......


4 comments:

  1. I'm trying so hard to stay strong and not bake some cookies. All I want right now is cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record....bananas didnt taste as good as chocolate....but the scale showed a pound lost...so it makes up for it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I'm trying to do--stay within my new lifestyle changes and NOT bake a couple dozen cookies or a key lime pie or some other dessert type of thing. :D

    Thanks for being my new Party Partner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog on and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete