Monday, January 24, 2011

Puritans Pride

I just made a purchase from Puritan's Pride to buy some Vitamin C.....all this snow and cold weather is getting to me.....of course, since there are 2 of us taking Vitamin C I bought the buy 2 get 3 free....which made my bill quite high....but we do take two every day and when feeling under the weather....we take two at night....since vitamin c flushes out...


I didnt mind the price, since I use the product and the buy 2 get 3 free was great....but who doesnt want more....So I went on Coupon Cabin and looked for a promotional code......and lo and behold.....I found one, used it and got totally FREE SHIPPING......it was worth the search.

6 comments:

  1. Some times, it pays to do a bit of shopping around! We found my dry Vitamin D tabs on sale at Amazon much, much cheaper than the vitamin warehouse we used to shop at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of Amazon and I buy so much from them...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are writing some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Amazon-Coupons
    Paytm-Coupons
    Myntra-Coupons
    Jabong-Coupons
    Makemytrip-Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are writing some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url. You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary. You are totally awesome.
    Dronex pro
    Dronex pro reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete