Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BESTeam featured shop.............FROM SHIRLEE

I dont know where to start.....my feature this week is From Shirlee   ----

so I  dropped by her shop to see what was happening.....wait until you hear this one....

Shirley has a daughter, Linda who has two daughters, Brittany and Ashley.....and they made this a family shop because they are creative.....

Shirlee has blankets - crocheted so beautifully....I wish I had a baby...
then, move on over to her home decor.........embroidery this time, in a frame...

and if thats not creative enough, she also featured cards and paper crafts.....something for everyone....

 Just when I though their creativeness couldnt be topped.....they came up with Amigurumi,,,,


What is that?  Well, I asked the same thing and did a little research......the word is derived from Japanese words.....ami = meaning crocheted or knitted; nuigurumi = meaning stuffed doll.

Take a look!!!        Take it  .......   From Shirlee



1 comment:

  1. Very creative and very talented! I went looking and fell in love with a few things...*sighs*

    ReplyDelete