Sunday, January 9, 2011

Beginning the new year............

Just when you think all is well....things go wrong.....the other day I stopped at the store to get a few items......just a few....I dont buy compulsively....picked them up - $21.00, not bad.......but due to the snow I parked at a meter I couldnt feed - not taking the chance of slipping on ice....and boom....got a ticket.....ok, better than a broken leg.

Get home where the plumber is doing a job on a problem with had the the bathroom.....boom, bill was $800......just when I was trying to save some money, especially after the holidays.....I also put gas in my car and you dont want to know what that cost.....when did those prices go up.....guess being homebound in the snow and not driving...saved me some gas.....

Also, my drivers license is expiring in a month...got to renew that......but then I sat down last night and made dinner and ate it with hubby and my grandson.........and all was well.  The bills will somehow get paid.....but having dinner with my grandson......is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment