Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Pearl Necklace

Today I finished my last pearl necklace

because I am not really a lover of pearls but I am sure there are others out there who love pearls...I now plan to work with a new medium......called quilling.....


I am going to try my hand at it...been practicing all day and hopefully I will make something worth showing here.....If you have done anything with quilling, feel free to comment and help me out, as I am clueless....but hopefully this kit will help.....

I would like to try my hand at making jewelry just like another blogger......Honey's Hive.
so wish me luck.....know I have alot to learn....


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely pearl necklace!
    I love pearls. :)

    New follower from Pink Dandy Chatter Sunday blog hop.
    I hope you can stop by my blog.

    Hope you're enjoying the remainder of the weekend!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog visit and follow. I'm following you too. Beautiful pearl necklace!

    ReplyDelete