Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Friday

I sit here blogging, checking emails, checking out other blogs, adding jewelry to my store and I wonder if I have the energy to do all I have to.  The house is a mess but the grandkids are here, so that cleaning in out of the question.  By the time they go home....well, after working all day, who has the energy to clean late at night.

So that leaves Saturday....which starts off with breakfast with hubby and then to the nail salon, hairdressers, drug store, bank (not in that order) and possibly the fruit store.  Still no time for cleaning as we have an afternoon visit with my son and his family.....

So now that leaves Sunday.....which is supposed to be warmer than it was all week, so who can stay in and clean...well, at least the floors....laundry will wait and there is also beading to be done....and before you know it......it's Monday...back to work......what a fast weekend....I think work weeks should be two days and the weekend should be five days.....Mmmm what a thought.

Anyway, have a great weekend all and I am sure I will find time to blog......again.


2 comments:

  1. Following you from the Saturday blog hop! Would love return follows! I follow ALL your media sources. ♥

    http://melindatoad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    I've found you from the blog hop! Drop by my blog and say hi! http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com

    ReplyDelete