Thursday, December 23, 2010

I went and did it..........

..........last night was my 36th wedding anniversary and hubby and I went out to dinner.  We both love chinese food but we are both on diets and usually stay away from it.  But since it was our anniversary, we went out and did it......

starting with a drink to toast each other and way on to the soup, main dish, and even dessert.....came home stuffed since we usually dont eat that much....but it was delicious....

So today we are both back on track and I am not weighing in tomorrow because I do know it wont be to my liking....but I guess special occasions deserve special things.....many happy years of marriage and five children, and six grandchildren later.....he still lights up my life.....my love, my best friend.......

1 comment: