Thursday, December 16, 2010

BESTeams.........

I am so excited right now.  Business has been slow...I sell off line more than online....but that will change....at least I am hopeful.  I am starting to socialize more....give out business cards more....and wear some of my jewelry....got a compliment this morning on my "A" pendant and the lady took a business card to look into my shop....

Now that I try to blog more I am making more friends and some of them are so great......like Poe from Moonangelnay who recommended that I check out BESTeams.....well, I applied and they accepted and I am ready to go and jump in......it sounds like a great group of people just helping each other out......thats all we need, a little help from our friends......


Stay tuned and learn where all the Etsy Shops are and what they have to offer.  And thank you Moonangelnay for your recommendation that I join......watch for each week where I will talk about a new Etsy Shop........


2 comments:

  1. I hope you succeed, and this helps you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment on my blog...and if you ever decide to come to hawaii...just let me know! until then we will just keep connecting here!! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete