Sunday, December 26, 2010

BESTeam Feature - Retroposh

When I was first assigned to feature Retroposh I said to myself "What?"  Most people have simple names for their blogs.  But what exactly does retroposh mean?  I could not find the meaning of the word.  So I split it....retro= a trend; and posh = luxurious.......

Well, that is exactly what Kristy has in her shop......A trend of luxurious items waiting for you.  There are the most wonderful tutus in her shop of all different colors....and if you are not into tutus (I only have grandsons)......then check out the assortment of bows she has to offer...

Kristy only opened her shop in October of 2010 and already she is on a selling streak....her prices are very reasonable.


But if you had to ask me what I like about her shop, I would have to point out that she has the most amazing converse shoes.........for babies............they are absolutely unbelievable.....I truly wish I had a baby girl to give them to.......




2 comments:

  1. What a fun shop! Lovely feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter wears a size 5 to 6 in toddler! They are so cute!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete