Monday, December 27, 2010

Are there any James Patterson fans here?

I have been reading James Patterson for years now.....Roses are Red, Violets are Blue....and more....I love a good mystery and he is the best....Well I just received an email with his next 12 books listed....one for each month of 2011....will be doing alot of reading next year......


and he is also having a sweepstakes to win one of his books......Tick Tock   So if you are fan - why not enter.....I did and I hope I win......




4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop-by and follow back!

    Have a fabulous 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE James Patterson!!!

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love James Patterson. I really enjoy the Cross series. I need to pick up Crossfire.

    ReplyDelete