Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review: The Silent Sister

The Silent Sister The Silent Sister by Shalini Boland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first time I have a book by this author....and it certainly wont be the last. This book kept me turning pages because for the life of me I could not figure out the culprit.

Lizzy, lives in a cottage with her boyfriend, and starts finding letters in her home. Someone is scaring her, she has no idea who, but even the police cant figure it out. It becomes more dangerous when someone (her stalker?) pushes her into traffic nearly killing her.

Until one day she reaches out to her estranged sister, only to find out she too has been receiving letters. Together they try to get to the bottom of this. You will not see this ending coming...total shock and surprise, even after finding out the person behind all this.....a must read if you love psychological thrillers....I am definitely looking into more books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment