Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Incentives...we all need them

What gets you to do something?  When you go on a trip, or buy an item.  Incentives?  Well, I have just added an incentive to my online store - Avon has loads of ways you can get the best for your money.

We have discounts, free shipping, and buy one get one free items.  But you cant get any of these things unless you go to a catalog ..... http://youravon.com/static/catalog/2015/18/en/index.html

So I have made an incentive card..


Or would you rather recommend a friend?  If your friend buys, you get 10% off your next order.  But the only way I can help you is if you help me.....either comment below with an email address or email me at the above email address with your name and the referral......you will receive a free catalog with samples and an incentive card. If your friend places an order - you will get 10% off on your order. What do you have to lose? You both will get the above incentive card.....and free samples with no obligation to buy anything.

Leave a comment and tell me what you think of this deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment