Monday, February 7, 2011

Glass Pendants.....

Well, Sunday was very good for me.  The weather was 40 degrees and the snow was melting.  Not thinking about the incoming storm this week.  One day at a time.  Cleaned my house, did laundry and went upstairs to "bead".

I have been selling my glass pendants so fast that I have to keep up with inventory.  I sold a black and white pendant...

But now my butterfly pendants are flying off the screen...

 Both have been featured by my fellow bloggers and I thank them so much.

So I decided if the glass pendants are going.....then maybe I should make some for Valentine's Day.....what do you think?  You are the first to see these....not in the store yet.....so if you like and want one, contact me and I will give you Free Shipping if you say you saw it here.....



Have a great day.......

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog...I am so ready for spring. We got 6-10" on top of the 20 that is already on the ground. I am following you. http://ginabean32.blogspot.com
    hugs n blessings
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pendant you sent me as part but separate of the Bead Soup! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it--pair it with black and silver beads or pair it with black and white beads or crystals or...:D There are endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete